Friday, February 6, 2009

Cover Letter

Jessica Coulter
Blackville, New Brunswick
JeCo00229@student.nbed.nb.ca

Mr. Carter
Chief Editor
Blackville Talon
12 McLauglan Drive
Miramichi, New Brunswick

Dear Mr. Carter:

I’m writing this letter to you because I want to apply for a job at the Talon in the Entertainment section. I want the position of writing about the films. I want this position because I like films and I think that I will help a lot in the film department. I would really appreciate an interview when ever it is convent for you.

I believe that my skills would help out the Film department of the Talon. My skills include being able to work on the computer and I have very good listening skills. I have also been in a computer class where we had to work on websites so I know how to work on any website. These skills would help your on-line school paper because you need someone who can work on a website and be good at listening to instructions. I also am a good hard worker and I don’t procrastinate. These skills would help your paper because you need someone who is a hard worker and who doesn’t procrastinate.

Thank you for considering me for the position. I would really appreciate it if you would give me an interview.


Respectfully yours,

Jessica Coulter

No comments:

Post a Comment