Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Applying for the job

September 21, 2010

Mr. Allen Carter
Blackville High School

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE TALON - PHOTOGRAPHER AND REPORTER

I am interested in applying for the position of photographer and reporter at The Talon, which was advertised by you, Mr. Carter, in Journalism class, September 20, 2010.

As a high school student, I have developed the skills needed for this position. I also have the experience in this field of work because last year, I did some interviews and other things related to this position. I have the skills as a photographer as well because I love taking pictures and do so on my own time.

I would enjoy being part of The Talon team and am available for an interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Jessie C.
Blackville, New Brunswick


September 21, 2010

Mr. Allen Carter
Blackville High School

RE: APPLICATION FOR YEARBOOK PHOTOGRAPHER

I am interested in applying for the position of yearbook photographer at the Blackville School, which was advertised by you, Mr. Carter, in Journalism class, September 21, 2010.

As a high school student, I have developed the skills needed for this position. I love taking pictures and I do so on my own time, which gives me the skills for this position. I would do a great job at taking yearbook photos because it is a passion of mine and I would love to help out with yearbook.

I would enjoy being part of the yearbook committee and am available for an interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Jessie C.
Blackville, New Brunswick

No comments:

Post a Comment