Friday, November 12, 2010

Caught in Lies

1) I have never considered whether or not the news I was either watching or reading to be factually incorrect or even fabricated because I don't read or watch the news often and much of the news I either read or watch has no interest for me.

2) My reaction to the two article was that I thought it was very stupid for them to make up an article. I'm not surprised that professional journalists make up stories because anyone will do anything to keep their jobs.


3) I disagree with this statement because some people might just have a boring story and they want to make it more interesting by adding fake information. They might of also done this to keep their jobs.

4) I think that colleges and universities should make the journalism graduates realize how hard the journalism world is and help to be able to handle the pressure of the job. I think that they should help them gain the responsibility to handle being a journalism.

5) I think that when ethics arise that a newspaper's ombudsman does help because the ombudsman responds to the readers complaints and has his say about what the complaints are.

No comments:

Post a Comment