Friday, April 17, 2009

FatKat Animation

Things that I didn't know about Fat Kat Industries is that they create shows that I have seen on TV before. Some of them are Skunk Fu and Family Guy. Other things that I didn't know was that they are from New Brunswick and they work in New Brunswick.

The things that I liked about their blogs was the fact they they had videos and pictures rather that a lot of writing. Some other things that I liked was that their blog was cool and was organized. Things that I didn't like was that they had more pictures than videos and I liked the videos more than the pictures.

Some questions that I would like to ask Robbie Anderson are "How did you get into the animation business?" and "Was the animation business your dream or did you just say one day that you wanted to work in animation?" Other questions would be "Do you love your work or do you wish that you could have done something else?" and "How much work is put into working in the animation business?"

No comments:

Post a Comment